I can’t believe we are completing the month long challenge. It has been such a pleasure reading so many posts from so many talented writers. I have taken away so many stories and ideas for future slices and I am hoping to go back and try catching up on some of the posts I was not able to read during the month.
This was my 4th year participating in the challenge. I always look forward to the challenge for several reasons:
1. It holds me accountable to write every day.
2. It makes me become more vulnerable as a writer when other people read my writing.
3. The feedback I receive is always appreciated and inspires me to continue.
4. It takes me out of my comfort zone.
5. I connect with new friends and reconnect with friends from previous years.
Congratulations to everyone that participated in the challenge.